 Gaming / Starship / 767
  Info for adventurers

Hey there Starship adventurers! For all adventuring players in the Cruan'atan sector, there is now a fun list of personal items, i.e. weapons, tools, equipment, that players may or may not run into or read about and wonder what it is. This list is (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Info for adventurers

(...) Pretty cool. Maybe you could break those up into individual images so the library can grow! Just random thinking out loud... And the directory of species is a GREAT idea! Terran is kind of a given, but if people want to use the species (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Info for adventurers

(...) More pages?! Wanna guess how many pages I already have on that website alone? The idea was to add detail, but keep it simple. I see what you mean by having a bigger directory, but the Force tells me that would be too much for just a small (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Info for adventurers

(...) No, not more pages, just more images. You can do that, can't you? I know some free-page sites require you to use a certain format. Though I do remember Angelfire had an option to convert a page to full html. If you do know html, then I'd say (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Info for adventurers

(...) Well, to modify the page, just open it up in an html editor and yadda yadda... Of course, give credit where credit is due and make sure that all that computed planetary data, which comes from years of work by a list of people, is credited to (...) (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)