 Gaming / Starship / 768
Re: Info for adventurers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 00:48:40 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:
   Hey there Starship adventurers!

For all adventuring players in the Cruan’atan sector, there is now a fun >list of personal items, i.e. weapons, tools, equipment, that players may or may not
   run into or read about and wonder what it is. This list is under The one stop
shopping for adventurers.

www.geocities.com/gul_avel

Pretty cool. Maybe you could break those up into individual images so the library can grow! Just random thinking out loud...

And the directory of species is a GREAT idea! Terran is kind of a given, but if people want to use the species differences in their emails, it would be convenient to have a big directory.

All this reminds me that I have yet to write all the supplemental pages for my sector. So many things to write, so little time...

-Andrew