 Gaming / Starship / 757
    Re: A new development in my sectors —Andrew Engstrom
   (...) Hey that's pretty cool. Even better than what I use (well, I kinda use it for general events). I use Irony.com's campaign calendar maker. It only works for one planet, and the whole calendar thing is moot when no two planets have identical (...) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: A new development in my sectors —Avery Christy
   (...) Ah, but you can. There is a windows version too! As soon as I get a hold of it, I will e-mail it to you as an attachment. Anyone else want in on it? It's freeware. Just be sure to give credit where credit is due when you use it, and under no (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)