 Gaming / Starship / 757
Re: A new development in my sectors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 16:35:45 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:
Hey Starship gang!

I just got a hold of a program called Star Generator.
I am having a blast with this new toy. This is almost as much fun as building
the starships to go visit these worlds.
www.geocities.com/gul_avel/planets

Hey that's pretty cool.  Even better than what I use (well, I kinda use it for
general events).  I use Irony.com's campaign calendar maker.  It only works for
one planet, and the whole calendar thing is moot when no two planets have
identical calendars.  But it's useful for keeping dates/events coherent when
putting fictional dates to reports, knowing when the local celebration is, etc.

http://irony.com/mkcal.html

Well, sorry to commandeer this post; I really think yours is cooler and better.
Too bad I can't run the thing on windows.

Andrew