 Gaming / Starship / 758
Re: A new development in my sectors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 01:12:08 GMT

www.geocities.com/gul_avel/planets

Too bad I can't run the thing on windows.

Andrew

Ah, but you can. There is a windows version too! As soon as I get a hold of it,
I will e-mail it to you as an attachment.

Anyone else want in on it? It's freeware. Just be sure to give credit where
credit is due when you use it, and under no circumstances alter the web pages
that Stargen creates for each system; it's the program's signature web page.
Otherwise it would be like trying to take credit and such. But, this is an
awesome program. I have already e-mailed kudos to the gent that I got it from,
and who is partly responsible for the program.

No telling how short of a time until they start selling it...

-Avery