 Gaming / Starship / 745
  Re: Rules Talk: Inter-Sector Movement

(...) I support either this idea or Richard's offer to monitor things during my...er...sabbatical. Anyone else have a preference? Galactic Chief Richard as Regent? SM's sharing the duty instead? Something else? It reminds me of times past when one (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Rules Talk: Inter-Sector Movement

(...) If Richard is willing to take on that responsibility, then God bless him. However, maybe a mixture of the two ideas would help to spread the work load around. I mean, there is not a whole lot of work anyhow unless it is all left to one person (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)