 Gaming / Starship / 733
    Re: Hi all... —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Well, goodness, sir. Why didn't you tell me you were going to Cleveland? I live less than 300km away. LFB (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Hi all... —Richard Parsons
   (...) :-) With family in tow, my personal sojourn possibilities were a bit limited. There will be another time :-) I did have the chance to do some worthy (admittedly clone) shopping. Australia desperately needs KB Toys to come down under. Along (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)