 Gaming / Starship / 736
Re: Hi all...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 02:53:39 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote:
In the meantime, its good to see Andrew returning to the game, and hi there from
Cleveland Ohio!

Well, goodness, sir.  Why didn't you tell me you
were going to Cleveland?  I live less than 300km away.

:-)

With family in tow, my personal sojourn possibilities were a bit limited.  There
will be another time :-)

I did have the chance to do some worthy (admittedly clone) shopping. Australia
desperately needs KB Toys to come down under.

Along with Krispy Kreme, Six Flags, Disneyland, Legoland, NASA, Wendys and the
Cleveland Indians (among others).

Happy to forgo the Browns though...

Richard
Still baldly going...