 Gaming / Starship / 733
Re: Hi all...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 03:01:02 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote:
Hey there Starshippers,

Things have been pretty quiet hereabouts of late, as have I.  An opportunity
came up to take my family to the US for a few weeks, which has been brilliant,
but playing havoc with my day to day hobby fun.

I am back at the Galactic Chief's station by the end of the month, and will have
pretty much everything up to date by 31 July, but in the meantime, my access and
capacity is, well, patchy :-)

In the meantime, its good to see Andrew returning to the game, and hi there from
Cleveland Ohio!

And thanks to Dan for hunting me down ;-)

   Well, goodness, sir.  Why didn't you tell me you
   were going to Cleveland?  I live less than 300km away.

   LFB