 Gaming / Starship / 734
733  |  735
Subject:
For anyone who wants to know...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 02:55:37 GMT

For all current Starship players, and for all prospective players who I am
trying to recruit or who am I not attempting to recruit into this awesome game.

I have spent my down time from Starship writing and building. And, here in the
next week before I fly up to Rochester, NY, I hope to have my Cruan'atan sector
web page cleaned up and with some new material.

I am finally, finally putting the finishing touches on some major starships that
are over 100 studs in length and who knows how many wide... I hope to have these
beauts up and running in Starship by the time the GM returns, maybe.

I am currently trying to recruit some Starshippers from the .space and .mecha
crowd. I hope those guys realize what fun they can have in the Starship
galaxy... you know, as opposed to the cabbage pudding that they all seem to
enjoy so much.

-Avery