 Gaming / Starship / 731
    Hi all... —Richard Parsons
   Hey there Starshippers, Things have been pretty quiet hereabouts of late, as have I. An opportunity came up to take my family to the US for a few weeks, which has been brilliant, but playing havoc with my day to day hobby fun. I am back at the (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Hi all... —Dan Mattia
     (...) We all look forward to your return. Enjoy the States and have a good time. I wish you a safe trip home, -Dan (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: Hi all... —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Well, goodness, sir. Why didn't you tell me you were going to Cleveland? I live less than 300km away. LFB (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Hi all... —Richard Parsons
   (...) :-) With family in tow, my personal sojourn possibilities were a bit limited. There will be another time :-) I did have the chance to do some worthy (admittedly clone) shopping. Australia desperately needs KB Toys to come down under. Along (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)