 Gaming / Starship / 731
  Hi all...

Hey there Starshippers, Things have been pretty quiet hereabouts of late, as have I. An opportunity came up to take my family to the US for a few weeks, which has been brilliant, but playing havoc with my day to day hobby fun. I am back at the (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Hi all...

(...) We all look forward to your return. Enjoy the States and have a good time. I wish you a safe trip home, -Dan (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Hi all...

(...) Well, goodness, sir. Why didn't you tell me you were going to Cleveland? I live less than 300km away. LFB (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Hi all...

(...) :-) With family in tow, my personal sojourn possibilities were a bit limited. There will be another time :-) I did have the chance to do some worthy (admittedly clone) shopping. Australia desperately needs KB Toys to come down under. Along (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)