 Gaming / Starship / 720
  Speaking of Absenses...

I was going to jump this onto Dan's recent post, but I decided it would be impolite given the seriousness of his personal situation... Everyone: You might have noticed my own near-absense lately. For this I must apologize. Things in general have (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Speaking of Absenses...

(...) -snip- (...) Hendo, Many of us are taking absences (what a hard word to spell). The way I see it, Sectors can still be active even if you're not here. I don't want another GM, as you've been very good, understanding, and devoted. As said (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Speaking of Absences...

(...) Hendo has done a fabulous job of a task few would be able to handle nearly so elegantly. And to the extent that his attention has not been instantaneous and fulsome, there are none of us who would be well qualified to cast the first stone. (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Speaking of Absences...

(...) Hey Richard Just to make the info available... Yes, I'm back in the game. Yes, my ships are waiting to move to new sectors. No, I'm not going to crap my pants if I have to wait another few weeks. If you really do feel like taking on some more (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Speaking of ftp not working...

(...) Dunno. Will check when I get home... Richard Still baldly going... (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Speaking of Absences...

(...) I just accessed my ozbricks.com ftp no problem. I have updated it several times over the past few days too. The only contact I have is michael at ozbricks dot com, but you may not get any answer there at the moment. ROSCO (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Speaking of Absences...

(...) Thanks. Yeah, it simply won't let me log on, so I might have to try that email. Hope it works... Andrew (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Speaking of Absences...

(...) Mmmmm. I had no drama last night. Using the ftp thingie I mean. Actually, I had no drama at all last night. More's the pity. One enjoys the occaisional spice of a bit of drama. No? Richard Still baldly going... (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)