 Gaming / Starship / 693
    Re: Floating. or I've joined- what next? —Avery Christy
   (...) Hey James, Glad to have you aboard. Big Starship welcome and salutations! Well, once you get a reply from Hendo, the Galactic Mediator, or Richards who does a lot of the work of posting ships, that your ship is up and posted on the Starship (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Floating. or I've joined- what next? —Dan Mattia
   In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy summed lots of stuff up: (...) -snip- (...) -snip- Just a final note on the emails, which Avery summed up nicely. Some SMs like to send Action Emails to players in their sector, which are basically a form (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)