 Gaming / Starship / 664
  News from Cruan'atan

Everybody clap and dance, I'm finally on Lugnet!!! YAAAAYY!! Ok, here is the news... Adventure 1: "The Fahln" is standing by for ship registration, I am to understand that there are several vessels en-route now. To clarify, the historical Galactic (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  My Updates about Arbor and Cruan'atan (Was Re: News from Cruan'atan)

(...) -snipped about adventures- (...) Avery, congrats on getting to Lugnet! I have sent a ship to Cruan'atan and where it is I don't know yet. Hendo's not sent me anything but he may not have updated yet and I'm too lazy to check the records. I'll (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: My Updates about Arbor and Cruan'atan (Was Re: News from Cruan'atan)

(...) Uuuhh, I too am too lazy to check my records, but if I remember right, Richard's ship should be.... about two weeks away from this sector. Your ship should be arriving within a week (don't quote me on that) and There is one ambassador who is (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)