 Gaming / Starship / 667
Re: My Updates about Arbor and Cruan'atan (Was Re: News from Cruan'atan)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:27:13 GMT

   Avery, congrats on getting to Lugnet!

I have sent a ship to Cruan’atan and where it is I don’t know yet. Hendo’s not sent me anything but he may not have updated yet and I’m too lazy to check the records. I’ll wait ;) .

Did you send a ship to Arbor? If so, what’s its name so I can check my records? Arbor emails will be sent soon.

I’d also like to have a vessel join the ITA. It’s currently...somewhere in the galaxy and its link is here: http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/starship/reg-dan.htm#LL918

Alright, that brings me up to date.

-Dan

---- Uuuhh, I too am too lazy to check my records, but if I remember right, Richard’s ship should be.... about two weeks away from this sector. Your ship should be arriving within a week (don’t quote me on that) and There is one ambassador who is doing the long range communications thing for the summit, and another ship which I can’t remember what its status is. Again, if anybody wants to know exactly where their ship stands with getting to my sectors, e-mail me (that is where all of my records are!)

There are no ships in my sectors at this time, other than the ones I am trying to get organized. That I know for fact. And, there are no ships that I am aware of holding on my sectors’ borders.

By the way, Dan, my ship that will be heading for your sector in the near future but right now is still getting organized. So don’t worry about that. The probe is still just doing the Hubble-thing, when my science vessel gets under way in about a week it will go to your sector and collect that probe. But don’t worry about any of my ships right now.

Join the ITA!? Cool! No need to send a ship or anything. Just do the long range communications thing. The ITA has human technology so is capable of that type of long range communications. I will have a standing ship registry for the benefit of both players and SMs and GM of who is a member of the ITA.

There will be no ship status on this registry as that only adds extra work to all involved. No need for that!

This ship registry will have ships and crews and captains, so that way any pirate or player or unjust system overlord will know who it is they are messing with and will think twice before they do their dastardly deeds. The more traders signed up, the more political clout the ITA has to improve trade and currency exchange in the galaxy. By the way, Dan, send and respond messages to the ITA only In Character. The ITA will only be sending messages In Character.

Avery, your friendly neighborhood Sector Mediator