 Gaming / Starship / 666
665  |  667
Subject:
My Updates about Arbor and Cruan'atan (Was Re: News from Cruan'atan)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:45:45 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:
   Everybody clap and dance, I’m finally on Lugnet!!! YAAAAYY!!

-snipped about adventures-

The Independent Traders Alliance is looking now for traders and trade vessels to sign up. This is not an adventure, just an allegiance kind of thing that hopefully will bring about some interesting role playing gaming throughout the galaxy. Check it out here: www.geocities.com/averychristy/ITA.html

If you have any questions about the ITA, or an adventure, or the summit, just contact the SM from either of these sites, and I will get back to you. www.geocities.com/averychristy www.geocities.com/gulavel

I think that players will be pleased with either adventure that they choose to join. For the Cruan’atan adventure there is probably a flood of info on the site. For the Granth adventure there is probably a dirth of info. If you have questions, e-mail.

Avery, online and happy for it.

Avery, congrats on getting to Lugnet!

I have sent a ship to Cruan’atan and where it is I don’t know yet. Hendo’s not sent me anything but he may not have updated yet and I’m too lazy to check the records. I’ll wait ;) .

Did you send a ship to Arbor? If so, what’s its name so I can check my records? Arbor emails will be sent soon.

I’d also like to have a vessel join the ITA. It’s currently...somewhere in the galaxy and its link is here: http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/starship/reg-dan.htm#LL918

Alright, that brings me up to date.

-Dan