 Gaming / Starship / 647
    Re: Registry Gazette - free steak knives! —Richard Parsons
   Hey there Starshippers, Avery's (URL) is now in the registry, and his (URL) Sakari fighter>. I think that there are two more of his craft to register, but nothing that will hold him up in the game. If your ship isn't there, I've missed it out. (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: Registry Gazette - interest free terms!! —Richard Parsons
   Hey there Starshippers, OK, so there's plenty going on - new players, new ships, new craft. Hoo-ahh! New player James' new ship (URL) Ariadinae> (welcome James :-), Jeff's new ship (URL) DAC Torga Ceti II>, Dan's new ship (URL) USS Battlestar> and (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: Registry Gazette - now with lower fat!!! —Richard Parsons
   Hey there Starshippers, Avery's new ship the (URL) Bat-outta-Hell> has made it into the registry, which I think brings us back up to date. I could be wrong... Richard Still baldly going... (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Registry Gazette - buy one, get one free!!! —Richard Parsons
   In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote: Hey there Starshippers, Avery's new ships: (URL) P'hek>, (URL) Grey'nar>, (URL) Drathor>, (URL) Rogue>, (URL) Greemli> and (URL) Red Blade> have all made it into the registry, which I think brings us (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: Registry Gazette - buy one, get one free!!! —Avery Christy
   (...) Thanks Richard, they look great. Thanks again for the work you put in. I was just waiting until things picked up again, but I guess that won't happen until somebody takes the stand and starts having fun. Here we go -- the Greemli is departing (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)