 Gaming / Starship / 614
    Re: RulesTalk: Probes —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) My two cents (quickly--we've had a bit of craziness here so I'm late on SM emails, my work, and EVERYTHING) are that probes should be fine, if they are registered as ships--with brick models, images, the works. And it must be up to the SMs (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: RulesTalk: Probes —John P. Henderson
   (...) I think the reason I would vote in favor of not registering is the very thing you hint at in your first comment here. Probes are (or should be) rather disposable. (The player who want to use them currently has a write up with pics that say (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: RulesTalk: Fog of War —Richard Parsons
   In lugnet.gaming.starship, John P. Henderson wrote: In lugnet.gaming.starship, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote about options for concealing the true nature of hidden systems on ships. (...) I don't think that instances of this will be too common, so (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)