 Gaming / Starship / 613
    RE: RulesTalk: Probes —Jeffrey Shaw
   I think that this is a good idea...I would like to see some limitations or restrictions on what they might be able to see or even a "system failure" possibility. As we all know, several SM's have a mystery in their sector, Sending in a probe could (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: RulesTalk: Probes —John P. Henderson
   (...) Based on what I am thinking for this topic, the SMs would still have full control over the mysteries of their sectors. If probes are given stats including a rating for sensors, then SMs could use that as a guide to what a probe might be able (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)