 Gaming / Starship / 591
Re: Joining?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 22:11:24 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Nikos Dametreos wrote:
   hello!!
I was wondering, Can i still join the Roleplay still?
I have read the regestration rules on the main site,
but i dont know how to register, and what to put in
my email :(

Please Help....

Nikos

Hello! Yes you can still join!

The How to join page talks about the things that need to be in your email, and there’s even a link on the Lugnet Starship homepage to a post about how to register, so get your details and pictures together, and email the Galactic Mediator or post here in .gaming.starship.

Once you’re registered, pick out the sector you want to go to, and tell the Galactic Mediator, who will get you there, and put you in touch with a Sector Mediator who will take you on from there...

Richard
Still baldly going...