 Gaming / Starship / 594
Re: Joining?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 11:49:45 GMT

Organized?  I didn't think we were organized ;)JK!!!

This depends on the SMs...The GM (Hendo) will keep track of your movements
when you are traveling between sectors.  once you reach a sector, the SM
will take over.  I would check out the individual sector websites for rules
with in that sector.

How do we know what other people are doing?

You will get information based on what the SM thinks you should know for
what ever reason.  In general, you might not know what another player is
doing unless they are near you.

Can somebody gimme an example, i have read the other one, but i need another
one.... Thanks!!

I could, but I would be giving away to much information and I would have to
kill you ;)
Really...If another SM can come up with something faster than I can...I hope
they post it here.

Nikos

Welcome to the game!

Jeff

Ok Thanks very Much!!!

Is this all right? If i have missed anything tell me!!

Ship Name : TheNovaRay

Ship's Home Sector (if given, this will be the ship's starting location)

Ship's Class: Specimin observation and retreval vessel

Ship's Role

Crew Species: Human

Normal Crew Size: 5  - (1 pilot, 1 technician, 1 captain, and 1 science officer,
and a member of the Naer Squadron (an elite marine))

Number and Nature of any Sub-Vessels: 0

Ship's Captain: Markov Eranor

Ship's Webpage : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=74822

Player : Nikos Dametreos

Player Email : Nikos@fffreak.com

Origianlly from Krakatra, a small planet. This ship is part of the Koiyo
Research team.The commander Markov Eranor, has been the captain of TheNovaRay
ever since it was built.

Systems Qualities:

Propulsion : Medium

Sensors : low