 Gaming / Starship / 573
Re: REGISTRATION
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:30:08 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Andrew Engstrom wrote:
   In lugnet.gaming.starship, Dan Mattia wrote:
   Andrew,

Come to Arbor! We’ve got action, adventure, and all the illegal additions!

There’s battles, there’s smuggling, there’s transport runs, trade runs, executions, murders, assaults...anything can happen!

Right now, a mini-quest is personell evac, but it’s optional, as with everything in Arbor. There’s a bunch of miniquests always taking place if you find the right NPCs.

Give it a try!

:D

-Dan

Well, let’s see...

I think Dan wins this one! Arbor Sector will be the theater for the Hrunting’s first deployment. Nice bit of lobbying for your sector, there, Dan!

=Encrypt: 896$(^%kd%%$#sd5
=Patch-through: Node g56es
=Contact: Captain Sjet

“Captain Sjet, this is your one-week deployment notice. The Hrunting is waiting for you on Outpost 1138. Your crew has been selected and has been notified of deployment. Your destination is Arbor sector (co-ordinates attached). Your mission is humanitarian aid, or whatever aid you may reasonably give. There is also a set of sealed orders waiting for you aboard ship. These orders are locked until you reach Arbor Sector. Sjet, your sealed orders override all other priorities, including all orders from Fleet Command without the proper handshake code. Good luck, Sjet.”

Yay! I suppose I should send out emails someday :S ! I think today is good!

Notify me when you get to Arbor and set all filters to allow email from lsa202 at hotmail dot com. Thanks.

-Dan