 Gaming / Starship / 558
Re: REGISTRATION
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 00:10:23 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Andrew Engstrom wrote:
   Hi, It’s me again:)

Another Registration! *tada*

I think this should round out my fleet pretty well. I’ve got one more (still on the drafting board, but just wait) after this one, then I think I’ll settle down for a while.

Now, a request: Advertise to me! Someone post here and tell me why I should send this ship to your sector. All posts welcome!

The RIFT always could use more brave ships to tame this dangerous sector. Admiral Wells was joyriding in this sector when he vanished along with his Phoenix I. Your search for the Admiral would be great appreciated.

Nathan Wells
http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/