 Gaming / Starship / 557
Re: REGISTRATION
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 23:57:39 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Andrew Engstrom wrote about a great new Starship registration that must be in Arbor Sector: -snip-

BACKSTORY: The Hrunting is a ship designed for patrol/gunboat duties. It has a normal crew size of five, accomodated by “hotbunking”. The Hrunting is armed with a heavy rail cannon on its starboard wing and a bank of standard laser cannons on its port wing. Both wings sport eight ship-to-ship missiles each. Intended for medium-duration missions, the Hrunting’s rear compartment can be configured for scientific missions, cargo runs, or personnel transport.

Andrew,

Come to Arbor! We’ve got action, adventure, and all the illegal additions!

There’s battles, there’s smuggling, there’s transport runs, trade runs, executions, murders, assaults...anything can happen!

Right now, a mini-quest is personell evac, but it’s optional, as with everything in Arbor. There’s a bunch of miniquests always taking place if you find the right NPCs.

Give it a try!

:D

-Dan