 Gaming / Starship / 53
Re: Guess who's back?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 23:01:05 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Ryan Wilhelm writes:
Ry is back!  No, I do NOT like Eminem, either.

Who does?

:<P Anyway, nice to see we got a lugnet group!  It sure makes life easier
posting-wise.  Down to business!

* I have been asked about getting up a sector page for Nomad.  I will be
doing that soon, but if anyone wants info ahead of time, feel free to ask.
* I do not know if Hendo got it, but I recently registered another craft,
the CSS-Paladin.  Well, turns out that registry is flawed.  I will re-do it
and send it to him by email and post it here.
* Hope none of you mind, but I scrapped the Broadsword and the Eclipse class
ships recently.  I have been consolidating their parts, and making another,
much larger, ship for STARSHIP.  Details when they are available :<D The
IceClaw and Paladin will remain as player ships, but it was time for them to
come apart IRL.
* Check out pics of the newly remodeled (then destroyed lol)
Broadsword-class (Paladin is a Broadsword) at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=43321 Note the fighter!
* Also, a reminder!  Reesh is open for business, so drop by for some action
anytime.  Nomad is as well, although it is unmapped and websiteless currently.

I've talked to you about that stuff.  Great job!

Anyway, this is just a catch-up post.  I will try to begin posting regularly
soon, as school is NEARLY out...

YAY!  NO MORE SCHOOL!  17th and I'm gone!

Ry out
http://graybandit0.tripod.com/clan/

~Dan
Don't ever press ESC when typing here...it's not good...