 Gaming / Starship / 46
45  |  47
Subject:
Guess who's back?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 18:42:07 GMT

Ry is back!  No, I do NOT like Eminem, either.

:<P Anyway, nice to see we got a lugnet group!  It sure makes life easier
posting-wise.  Down to business!

* I have been asked about getting up a sector page for Nomad.  I will be
doing that soon, but if anyone wants info ahead of time, feel free to ask.
* I do not know if Hendo got it, but I recently registered another craft,
the CSS-Paladin.  Well, turns out that registry is flawed.  I will re-do it
and send it to him by email and post it here.
* Hope none of you mind, but I scrapped the Broadsword and the Eclipse class
ships recently.  I have been consolidating their parts, and making another,
much larger, ship for STARSHIP.  Details when they are available :<D The
IceClaw and Paladin will remain as player ships, but it was time for them to
come apart IRL.
* Check out pics of the newly remodeled (then destroyed lol)
Broadsword-class (Paladin is a Broadsword) at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=43321 Note the fighter!
* Also, a reminder!  Reesh is open for business, so drop by for some action
anytime.  Nomad is as well, although it is unmapped and websiteless currently.

Anyway, this is just a catch-up post.  I will try to begin posting regularly
soon, as school is NEARLY out...

Ry out
http://graybandit0.tripod.com/clan/