 Gaming / Starship / 5
    Moving boards? —Sean Devolites
   Sup all, Now that we got this starship board on lugnet, are we moving off of creationcenter? Let me know... Hasta la Vista, Sean (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Moving boards? —John P. Henderson
   (...) Here's how I see it: I am a Lugnet freak. The format and layout of Lugnet newsgroups are my prefered means of communication (second only to in-person meetings), and I tend to spend an unreasonable amount of time (and certainly most of my (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Moving boards? —Sean Devolites
   (...) -snip- (...) The good thing, on the other hand, of having a member only board, is the fact that no longer will we have to deal with spammers who have nothing to do with our game. I dont think to many people would object to our being IC as long (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)