 Gaming / Starship / 5
  Moving boards?

Sup all, Now that we got this starship board on lugnet, are we moving off of creationcenter? Let me know... Hasta la Vista, Sean (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Moving boards?

(...) Here's how I see it: I am a Lugnet freak. The format and layout of Lugnet newsgroups are my prefered means of communication (second only to in-person meetings), and I tend to spend an unreasonable amount of time (and certainly most of my (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Moving boards?

(...) -snip- (...) The good thing, on the other hand, of having a member only board, is the fact that no longer will we have to deal with spammers who have nothing to do with our game. I dont think to many people would object to our being IC as long (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)