 Gaming / Starship / 493
Re: Lost in Space...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:16:18 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Maybe I’ve done something wrong but...

I’ve recieved no e-mails regarding my U.S.S. Katheryn, which was entering the Grave Belt the last time I heard of it, and my Lone Griffin which is somewhere in the New Pacific sector.

Looks like Richard already explained about his Sector. As for the Katheryn, I seem to have record that she entered the Outer Rim some time back. Was that not where you set course to? If you are certain you intended to visit the Grave Belt, I can dig back and set things right.

   PS - it really doesn’t matter, I’m leaving in less than a week to visit family for Christmas and won’t be back until mid. Jan.

Of course it matters. We’re all here to have fun, and we want everyone to be enjoying the game. Whenever anyone has a concern like this, they should feel welcome to post such things without hesitation. Enjoy your holiday break!

-GM Hendo