 Gaming / Starship / 494
493  |  495
Subject:
New Pacific up to date
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:36:49 GMT

Hi all,

I think all vessels in New Pacific and Spraw are now up to date.

My vessel in Outer Rim is having a navigational issue I expect to see remedied
shortly, and the various vessels in Arbor will come up to date over the next
week.

There are several vessels awaiting registration, including Lindsay's attractive
liner, all of which I expect to get to this week.

My ISDN is down, and my dialup only came back online today.  Some electrical
storms have been playing havoc over the last few weeks with those of us who live
outside a major metropolitan area.  And then we had an earthquake, centred more
or less in my backyard, near the shed I think.  Not that it did any damage, but
it was entertaining for a few moments there.

If anyone feels that my summary above has missed something crucial, please let
me know.

Richard
STILL baldly going, and not in any way spontaneously combusted...