 Gaming / Starship / 489
488  |  490
Subject:
Not lost in space (was Re: Lost in Space...?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 05:15:45 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Maybe I’ve done something wrong but...

I’ve recieved no e-mails regarding my Lone Griffin which is somewhere in the New Pacific sector.

The Lone Griffin is currently trundling along towards the designated Border Administration station for inbound customs checks and briefing on New Pacific navigation.

Not lost, just, quiet.

Expect an email from Reen this weekend :-)

Richard Still baldly going...