 Gaming / Starship / 46
  Guess who's back?

Ry is back! No, I do NOT like Eminem, either. :<P Anyway, nice to see we got a lugnet group! It sure makes life easier posting-wise. Down to business! * I have been asked about getting up a sector page for Nomad. I will be doing that soon, but if (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Guess who's back?

(...) Who does? (...) I've talked to you about that stuff. Great job! (...) YAY! NO MORE SCHOOL! 17th and I'm gone! (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Guess who's back?

(...) Cool that you're back! (...) Not a problem. I figure my ships will come apart IRL after BrickFest this year, but will continue to exist in the game. That is the nice thing about having a photographic record of your MOCs. You can multiply the (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)