 Gaming / Starship / 452
451  |  453
Subject:
New vessel registration: The Lone Griffin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 14:02:02 GMT

Evening all,

A new vessel has been registered for existing player Nathan, The Lone Griffin.

It has been picked up on New Pacific’s periphery sensors and hailed.

Welcome The Lone Griffin :-)

I know that there are a few other vessels that have requested registration, and I will get to them.

And may I humbly recommend that when posting oe emailing details for ships for the registry, that you check and use the list. I know I say this a lot, and its getting boring, but I’ll probably go on saying until either its getting used, or I get so peeved that I stop accepting registry posts not of this form :-)

Still not that peeved yet though...

It might make sense, o venerable and voluble Hendotron, to include a wee link to said recommended method of registration in the .gaming.starship sidebar.