 Gaming / Starship / 453
452  |  454
Subject:
IC Helix Message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:50:09 GMT

Greetings to all space travelers.

The Fleet is pleased to see that several new ships have been registered in the
past few months.  This constant growth in intersector traffic is a very
encouraging sign.

Any ships currently inactive (or in an inactive sector) are invited to explore
the frontier worlds of Helix.  The Fleet sends out a request for help in a
classified search in our own space, and any ships that can answer this call must
do so soon!  There's no telling what may lie in our future if more explorers
don't show up!

Duke Highflyer
Fleet Command

=======