 Gaming / Starship / 44
  Re: The legendary Terran homeworld (Re: Prototype Starship Bible Work-in-Progress)

(...) ... Isn't earth alive again? Or is that a parallel universe we in? : ) Hasta la Vista, Sean (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: The legendary Terran homeworld (Re: Prototype Starship Bible Work-in-Progress)

(...) In my storyline, it exists. In Arbor's storyline, it exists. ~Dan (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: The legendary Terran homeworld (Re: Prototype Starship Bible Work-in-Progress)

(Not sure where in this thread to reply...) I have the possibly unique situation of having a detailed history of my homeworld (Valyance in the Val_Central Sector) that in no way includes any mention of a place called "Earth" or a solar system of the (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: The legendary Terran homeworld (Re: Prototype Starship Bible Work-in-Progress)

Replies below... (...) Curt, Sean, I, and some others have already worked out the Earth/Sol situation. No problems there... (...) That's why I left most of Earth's history bare or in myth form. Also, USC scientists are uncovering that the entire (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)