 Gaming / Starship / 434
Re: Last Week's Reports
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:46:01 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Sean Devolites wrote:

1st quarter grading period is coming to an end this week and to make things
worse I still have a history essay due tomorrow (YOU try sitting thru an hour
documentary on atomic secrets of WWII and writing an essay)

   Hey, I'll trade you:  I'll write your history essay, if you'll
   write mine... ;)

   A "Sector X" bulletin will be coming soon, once I'm back home
   and able to upload at will.

   best

   LFB.za (Five days before I return to the US--complete with
          40GB of archival images and 300kg of books and papers.
          HOORAY)