 Gaming / Starship / 433
Re: New Pacific action emails up to date
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:32:11 GMT

I think we’re all up to date for any ship that had an outstanding email.

I note that the Carpathian, Terrorformer, and DAC Arrakis have been quiet for some time. Reen is cool with this, provided there are no missing action emails that ought to be actioned by Reen.

That leaves the Errant Kangaroo, Junk Ship, Magellan, Glimmer of Hope and Blue Nomad all active and up to date.
Anyone who can reply in the next day or so will probably get another update over the weekend...