 Gaming / Starship / 420
Re: New Pacific action emails not up to date
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 11:05:08 GMT

Actually, the only two outstanding action emails are for the Blue Nomad and the Errant Kangaroo - everyone else I owe an email is up to date I think.

I note that it was August since I last heard from the Carpathian or the Arrakis, and the Glimmer of Hope has gone quiet too. Just thought I would check to see that its not my miss...