 Gaming / Starship / 429
Re: Last Week's Reports
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:30:40 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, John P. Henderson wrote:
   Hey all!

Sorry for the delay. Some technical issues on my end. Things should be back up for me in time for this week’s reports...

May you continue to explore the galaxy with success!

-GM Hendo

Ok. No problems. I’m wondering how ValCentral War will turn.

Crazy weather, lately, huh? (or is RI the only state having screwed up weather?)

-D