 Gaming / Starship / 427
  Last Week's Reports

Hey all! Sorry for the delay. Some technical issues on my end. Things should be back up for me in time for this week's reports... May you continue to explore the galaxy with success! -GM Hendo (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Last Week's Reports

(...) Ok. No problems. I'm wondering how ValCentral War will turn.\ Crazy weather, lately, huh? (or is RI the only state having screwed up weather?) -D (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Last Week's Reports

(...) 1st quarter grading period is coming to an end this week and to make things worse I still have a history essay due tomorrow (YOU try sitting thru an hour documentary on atomic secrets of WWII and writing an essay) and also have a spanish (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Last Week's Reports

(...) Hey, I'll trade you: I'll write your history essay, if you'll write mine... ;) A "Sector X" bulletin will be coming soon, once I'm back home and able to upload at will. best LFB.za (Five days before I return to the US--complete with 40GB of (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Last Week's Reports

(...) Why do you have 40gb of stuff? Where are you? Just wondering, any questions I ask do not need to be answered if you are uncomfortable with it...I just have to know everything :) . -Dan Mattia (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Last Week's Reports

(...) The ".za" gives away where I am right now--the tip of Africa. And the 40GB, well, it's about 18,000 frames that I've shot of documents and maps over the last ten months; that represents about 2/3 of the material I've collected for my thesis. (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)