 Gaming / Starship / 415
  Re: Ship Registry

Dudes, I have reset the order of the main ships list to straight alphabetical as suggested. Those of you who registered your vessels with the name "The insert rest of ship name here" may wish to reconsider the most appropriate name for your vessel (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Ship Registry

Ok, so I have excised seperate pages for all those players whose number of player ships exceeds 3 - being Andrew, Dan, David, Hendo, JHK, Sean, and me. This leaves the ones and twos on the main homepage (which seems to me to make sense). For those (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Ship Registry

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote: -snip- (...) Well if you insist Richard ; ) All you gotta do is these few things: 1. change the UFS Hammerhead to Hammerhead and UFS Valach to Valach 2. change the organizations on the Hammerhead and (...) (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Ship Registry

(...) Done. I also noted in the ship lists that the Valach was lost, and discounted your Treaty of Spraw system counts to remove the Valach. (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)