 Gaming / Starship / 414
413  |  415
Subject:
(IC) GNN: Battle Erupts; Ship Destroyed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 03:05:58 GMT

This just in from our sources in Val-Central. The starhip Hell’s Fury (formerly of the USC) continues its attack against Billundian FSPC vessels near the planet Anutis. The Formian Union’s navy is apparently assisting the Fury with shots fired from the battleship FSS Executioner and threats from the FSS Formian Gift and FSS Nikolai’s Choice.

Among the FSPC vessels involved in the now full-fledged battle in space, the FSPC Haystack has been destroyed after a hull break up and core breach due to energy attacks from the aggressors. All hands are believed lost including a number of marines from the Fury that had boarded the vessel.

In related news, on Moon I of Valyance proper, Chief Commander Stephen Graynolt has mandated an immediate public vote for Billundians to declare war on all vestiges of the USC and their Formian allies. Results are expected within days.

....This is GNN....