 Gaming / Starship / 413
412  |  414
Subject:
Arbor Action Emails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:56:54 GMT

Arbor Sector Action Emails will be going out ASAP according to my schedule. 8th grade really sucks as of late, with projects up the wazoo (5 in one month, not including 4 for English!). I’ve also been studying and such, so I’ve not had time to sit and think. I’ll get the emails out, hopefully, soon.

Richard, Rebecca is in Arbor and will (if I remember) get its email. If the Jahn Sheefn get emails and Rebecca doesn’t, let me know!

-Sector Mediator Dan