 Gaming / Starship / 351
Re: Upcoming Elections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 01:13:40 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Sean Devolites wrote:
   Hey everyone...

I know its only September, but I think we need to get a few things taken care of. First off, While Hendo is the greatest GM possible, is he limited to a certain amount of terms? Also, is the Galactic Chief a full time non elect or does that get run for as well? Lemme know what you all think.

Sean

I say a GM, if (s)he is good, can be elected many many times. Galactic Chief should be like a vice-president, put in place by the GM.

If it is time to vote, I vote for Hendo again...

-Dan