 Gaming / Starship / 350
349  |  351
Subject:
Upcoming Elections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 00:57:21 GMT

Hey everyone...

I know its only September, but I think we need to get a few things taken
care of.  First off, While Hendo is the greatest GM possible, is he limited
to a certain amount of terms?  Also, is the Galactic Chief a full time
non elect or does that get run for as well?  Lemme know what you all think.

Sean