 Gaming / Starship / 317
    .castle's problem —Andrew Engstrom
   Hey all This is probably the wrong place to post, but I thought I'd get some opinions from people who know what they're talking about. .castle has a problem, that goes without being said. I've been following a large discussion over the past weeks (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: .castle's problem —Richard Parsons
   (...) Hmmmm. Careful, .castle dudes read outside .castle too. AND even non .gaming.starship dudes have a right to their own special blend of the Obsession :-) (...) Mmmmmm. Again, Careful. I don't know that we are all that veteran. My sense is that (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: .castle's problem —Andrew Engstrom
   (...) Late night post == Incoherent (...) Again, I couldn't make the words represent my real thoughts. A quick two-mile jog and now I'm sorted out again. What I wanted to convey was that I don't see why there should be a problem. We discussed this, (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: .castle's problem —John P. Henderson
   (...) Well, they both wrote a lot in the past three posts. Let's see if I can't sort out some of my thoughts on the subject... First, I apologize for this being off-topic, but we are a close-knit group here, so I think we can handle it. Second, I (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)