 Gaming / Starship / 288
Re: Return of the Valach (was: The Future of Helix)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:42:02 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Andrew Engstrom wrote:
Well, I admit that I was feeling especially lazy that day, but there is still a
possibility it might turn up somewhere... ;-)

I had originally intended to make a "lost ship" appear, but a few things
changed.  Perhaps the Valach can serve a similar purpose.  Of course, it depends
if you want the crew back with it.

Andrew

Well, it would be kinda funny if the crew came back, being that they would still
think they're part of the UF, which has since become the NGE, or New Galactic
Empire.  Would make for a pretty funny storyline if it's done right.  It's
mostly up to you though, you can email me if you wanna talk more that way.

Hasta la Vista, Sean