 Gaming / Starship / 289
Re: Weekend Reports 08/22/03
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 01:05:50 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Nathan Wells wrote:

I’ve gotten my e-mail..now what??

Please bear with while I try to learn the ropes..

No problem about learning the ropes... When I emailed your galactic movement (which involved you arriving in one of Richard Parson’s active sectors), I also emailed him (since he is the SM there) explaining that your ship had arrived and that until it leaves he is in charge of its moderation. He is pretty good about responding to his players. You should expect an email from him about what you can do there within the week. In that sector, he goes by the name Reen... Until you choose to leave his sector, any email you write about the ship’s action should go to him.

You can also check out the website he hosts for his sector by navigating the Starship website to the Sector Registry and following the link from there. :)