 Gaming / Starship / 279
Re: The Future of Helix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:05:40 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Andrew Engstrom wrote:
Greetings, Starshippers

Though I know we have several active sectors at the moment, there are precious
few sectors that are running adventures.  I'm not saying the other sectors are
no good, just that adventures are sometimes more fun (in that they have a set
goal, something to work toward).  Thus, I am announcing the re-launch of Helix.
The website will be the last thing to be updated, and next week Helix will be
accepting entries.

Here's a teaser to get a few of you interested:
=snip=

Any idea what happened to the Valach?  I'm short on ships right now so maybe if
it comes back I can play again....actually if it comes back I will play again
whatever the case is lemme know.

Sean